Friday, October 21, 2011

Welcome!

It's been awhile since I have produced designs for anyone other than family or myself.  I felt it was time to explore and go deeper into my creative self and because I can't wear or use everything, I thought I should sell my pieces in a Christmas craft show.  One turned into four!  I will publish where you can find me...as soon as I figure out how to!  I am creative with tactile things; not so much technology.  


I will post pictures of my designs and creations, but like my profile states, each item is one of a kind.  If you are VERY interested, perhaps you could email me and I will sell it to you directly.  


I have been collecting beautiful beads for over 20 years, which means some of my stock is vintage, one of a kind and no longer available.  I like to think that my work is of high quality.  It is all made from the heart.  I have recently started using up-cycled materials.  I love the thrill of the hunt and imagining the possibilities of what something can become.


I look forward to meeting you!
s

No comments:

Post a Comment