Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Glimpse of The Show


Here's what it looked like yesterday.  I have made a few new Christmas items...jewelled trees and Burberry inspired ornaments.   I have to tell you, one of the best things about selling in a Community sale is the kids who come shopping.  I had two 7 year old boys who were pooling there money to buy presents for their sisters...so adorable!  The one little guy bought one of my leather bracelets for his 14 year old sister...pretty good taste, don't you think!  Okay...maybe the best thing of a Community sale is the baking that members of the Community have donated for sale in the cafe...you can get little yummies for 50 cents!  Starbucks charges $2 for the same thing...just sayin'.

I am at Westmount today from Noon until 4 PM...hope to see you!
















Again...thanks for stopping by!  Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment