Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Something I Didn't Anticipate...

I was approached at my last Show to participate in another fabulous event in the same venue the following weekend...when opportunity knocks a girl should answer the door, don't you think?  This event has been organized by the wonderful woman who had the Good Earth Clothing store on 124th Street.  Her enthusiasm to produce a great show is fabulous!  So...I signed up and will be at the show on Friday and Saturday!  I will NOT be there on Sunday as I have a performance of Cinderella to attend...my gorgeous niece is dancing in a production in Calgary, which of course is way more important than selling in a craft show...I am sure you understand.

Here's the details...




I hope to see you...and please pass this along to people you know...it's a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment